Saturday, March 1, 2014

3/1/14

Daily score: 7
calves are really sore today.  gonna ice and roll them out tomorrow so hopefully they'll feel better Monday

Training
Row 500m
rest 2 minutes
x5
+
Air dyne sprint 15 seconds
slow spin recover 1:45
x5

Results
1:57
1:56
2:01
2:02
1:59
these were hard and not fun! tried my hardest to keep it below 2 minutes on all 5, but kept running out of steam

practiced double unders a lot, trying to change my whole technique so I can actually do them right but I'm realizing that is going to be a much longer process than just this weekend! So I'm gonna just do what I can on Monday, and wear pants that fit, and go at a time where there are no distractions and just see what happens... this is a big wake up call though that my double under issue is a reallll set back that I have gotta do something about. maybe this is a good thing, so I'll actually start to take these things seriously so this will NOT happen next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment