Thursday, January 16, 2014

1/16/14

find 3 rep max OHS
7 min cap
Rest 2 minutes
30 burpee muscle ups for time
7 min cap
Rest 5 minutes
50-40-30-20-10
thrusters 65#
burpees

3 rep OHS 130# - started at 105# and went up by 5 each time.  should've started heavier and/or gone up in weight quicker because by the time I reached 130, my shoulders were already worn out.  Maybe, possibly could've gone a liiiitttle heavier had I known.  LOVE overhead squats!!  My favorite form of the squat!
12 burpee muscle ups in 7 minutes - could've done more but was really trying to work on my legs not going above the rings
do not remember the exact time but it was 32: something... PITIFUL but after the first round I had nothing left ha.  Much needed 3 day break!  Excited for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment