Monday, January 27, 2014

1/27/14

A. back leg elevated split squat max per leg
B. heavy single bench press
C. heavy single weighted pull up
D. amrap unbroken strict pull ups
E. amrap 6 min sets of 5 UB c2b pull ups
F. max cal air dyne

A. 40# DB's each leg.. killer!!!  Glad Drew went before me because I was tempted to stop a lot lighter than this ha
B. 145# - hit my previous PR
C. 44# - allllmost had 49#, chin just barely didn't make it over the bar.  next time!
D. 13 - most I've ever done UB
E. 13 sets of 5 - all butterfly c2b.  Struggled with them for sure, if it were a normal workout I would've switched to kipping at the end but I though this one was a good opportunity to practice!
F. 42 cal.  My legs weren't having it today ha I think they're still a little torn up from Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment