Monday, February 24, 2014

2/24/14

Daily score: 9
Woke up feeling really exhausted, but as soon as I started working out I felt great!  Drank a lot of water and the cramps in my legs seem to have gone away.

Training
A. Squat clean; 3 reps on the minute for 5 minutes @60% of 1RM
B. Split jerk; build to a heavy single

+

3 rounds for time
50 double unders
30 wall balls
6 c2b pull ups

Results
A. 100#
B. 190#
25# PR - should've jumped to 195# instead of trying 200# first, but still very happy about this big jump!  200# coming soon! now if only I could clean that too... Ha

9:29
not a great time, but still happy about it because my double unders felt SO SO much better today.  really focused on relaxing my shoulders and tried to use my wrist instead of my whole arm. getting there!
wall balls UB on first set, split it up 15 & 15 on second, and did 14, 9, 7 on the last set. should have done all of these UB probably
pull ups all UB, no problem with these

No comments:

Post a Comment