Tuesday, February 25, 2014

2/25/14

Daily score: 5
so so tired today, probably because I've really been trying to cut back on my caffeine intake, and also because I'm super stressed with school stuff!!! but glad that I ended up having a pretty good day anyway

A. build to a heavy power snatch
B. 2 muscle ups EMOM for 4 minutes

+

3 rounds for time
15 KB swings (53 lbs)
10 burpees
10 calories AD
rest 1 minute

Results
A. 140# - 5 pound PR
very surprised that I even got this, because I felt exhausted and slow and this felt really terrible haha! but still exciting
B. did all the muscle ups UB, which I was happy about because I couldn't get 2 in a row even once on Saturday

+

7:07, including the 2 minutes of rest time
woooo this was rough. I was keeping a pretty good pace until that last air dyne.  felt like I was on that thing forever the last time, just couldn't seem to get the calories to move
needless to say, I'm glad tomorrow's a rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment