Sunday, February 2, 2014

2/1/14

Crossfit Games Open Workout 13.5
if you don't make it past the 4 minutes, rest 4 minutes and repeat one time

71 reps
rest 4 minutes
45 reps

my legs were SO sore from the back squats the night before so I knew going in this was going to be rough.  did 10 butterfly c2b in a row, and jumped right back up to do 5 more reps and finished the 1st round in a little over 1 minute.  Really glad about that, but then the second round, I lost my rhythm on the butterfly and could only get 2 or 3 at a time.  I should've switched to kipping but I was being stubborn and wanted to get that butterfly down!  Took it easy on the second 4 minutes because my legs were hurting so bad already, I wanted to save some energy for the oly course.

PRed snatch by 2.2 pounds - 137.2#

legs are so sore today that I am struggling to walk/stand up/sit down ha.  Going to ice them and roll out so hopefully they'll be okay for the box jumps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment